Almost Vegan Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1 tbsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- 3-4 large leaves of lettuce (i.e. Romaine)
- Sliced vegetables (i.e. tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, bell peppers)
- 1 frozen veggie burger patty
- 1 tbsp sauce of choice, plain yogurt, or guacamole, plus more for topping
1. Wash and dry lettuce and vegetable toppings. Slice vegetable toppings and set aside.
2. Cook veggie burger according to directions on package.
3. Once the burger is cooked, place in a small bowl and add 1 tbsp of Mighty Cricket Protein Powder and 1 tbsp of sauce. Mash with a fork until thoroughly combined.
4. Place lettuce leaves on plate and evenly spoon the veggie burger mixture into each leaf. Place the sliced vegetables on top.
5. Drizzle additional sauce on top (optional).
6. Wrap and enjoy!
Inspiration for Almost Vegan Lettuce Wraps Recipe:
I came up with this recipe as a quick and easy lunch solution. I used frozen veggie burgers as a time-saver, and then “beefed them up” with Mighty Cricket Protein Powder. Low in carbs and high in protein and vitamin b12, these Almost Vegan Lettuce Wraps can be made in just a few minutes. You will enjoy how light, refreshing, and MIGHTY nutritious they are!
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates