Protein Powder Yogurt Recipe
1 – 2
~ 5 min
Appetizers, Snacks, Lunch
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/4 cup jelly or applesauce
- 1 tbsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- Cinnamon (to taste)
1. In a small bowl, stir jelly or applesauce with Mighty Cricket Protein Powder until thoroughly combined.
2. Add yogurt to another bowl. Scoop jelly mixture on top of yogurt and swirl.
3. Top with granola and cinnamon.
Notes for the Yogurt Berry Swirl Recipe:
This recipe provides YOU with a fun opportunity to be creative! What ELSE do you love to put on-top of your yogurt? Chocolate shavings or dust? Chopped nuts? Sliced fruit? There are tons of ways to personalize this recipe and make it all your own.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates