Protein Powder Granola Recipe
Prep 5 min, Cook 10 min
Ingredients & Directions:
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (use certified gluten-free oats for gluten-free granola)
- 1 ½ cup raw nuts and/or seeds (I used 1 cup pecans and ½ cup pepitas)
- 1 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt (if you’re using standard table salt, scale back to ¾ teaspoon)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- ½ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup dried fruit, chopped if large (I used dried cranberries)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and/or seeds, salt, cinnamon, and Mighty Cricket Protein Powder . Stir to blend.
3. Pour in the oil, maple syrup and/or honey and vanilla. Mix well, until every oat and nut is lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer.
4. Bake until lightly golden, about 21 to 24 minutes, stirring halfway.
5. Let the granola cool completely. Enjoy!
Protein Powder Granola Recipe Notes:
This recipe makes a big batch of granola, and if you want it to last even longer, you can easily double or triple the ingredients. Store in an air-tight container, and it will last you for a month or even longer.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates