Protein Powder Granola Recipe
Less than 10 min
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1 tbsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- 3/4 to 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 tbsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup berries
1. In a small bowl, mix cricket powder into yogurt.
2. Top the yogurt with granola, berries, and any additional toppings of choice.
Good-for-you Granola Notes:
- You can also replace the yogurt with milk and the granola with breakfast cereal.
- For picky eaters, you can mix the cricket powder with chocolate granola. The darker colored granola masks the powder well.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates