MIGHTY Mashed Potatoes
2 (1/2 cup per serving)
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1-2 potatoes (Yukon gold works well)
- 1 Tbs oil or ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 Tbsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- Your favorite seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup yogurt or milk
- 1/4 gravy or sauce of choice (optional)
1. Boil potato on stove (with our without skin) until tender all the way through.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil or ghee in skillet over medium. Add onions and stir occasionally until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in Mighty Cricket Protein Powder and your favorite seasoning to taste.
3. Drain potatoes and mash with yogurt or milk until well combined.
4. Transfer to a bowl and top with onions and gravy.
Slovenian Inspired Version
- Swap 1/4 cup yogurt with 3 Tbsp European (thin) yogurt and 1 Tbsp pumpkin seed oil.
- Sprinkle roasted pumpkin seeds on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Finish with a drizzle of pumpkin seed oil.
Meal Prep & Low-Carb Options:
For meal prep: Make several servings and once and store remainders in the refrigerator for up to a week.
For low-carb: Replace potatoes with cauliflower and whip in blender or food processor until smooth.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates