Iron-Rich Overnight Oats Recipe
1 – 2
~ Prep 10 min, +6hr wait
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup milk (unsweetened almond milk works well)
- 1 tbsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
1/2 cup banana slices, berries, and/or dried fruit
1-2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, nuts, any nut/seed butter and/or coconut flakes
1-2 tsp Morninga leaf powder
1. Place oatmeal and chia seeds in a glass container and cover with milk. Mix well, cover, and place in fridge overnight. Glass bowls or jars with lids work well because they can go straight into the microwave (lid removed).
2. After at least 6 hours have passed, the oats and chia seeds should have absorbed most of the milk. If it’s too thick, stir in additional milk.
3. If you would like the pudding warm, heat on the stovetop for a few minutes or microwave 1 to 1 and 1/2 minutes.
4. Add fruit and desired toppings.
5. If it isn’t sweet enough, add a bit of honey, maple syrup, or jam.
Get Creative! Experience your recipe your way:
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Honey, maple syrup, or jam
- Cinnamon, ginger, cardamon, and/or maca powder
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates