Innovative Italian Dishes
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
~ 30 min
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1 pound of spaghetti (16 oz package)
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- 2 tsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- Fresh basil leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package.
- Heat marinara sauce according to package. Mix Mighty Cricket Protein Powder into the sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Divide spaghetti into four servings and top each serving with 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- Top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
The Inspiration for Creative Healthy Guacamole Recipe:
I love guacamole so much I could eat it for a meal. So I thought, “Why not beef up a guacamole recipe with protein and use it as the main ingredient in wraps and sandwiches?” Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored) is perfect for doing just that.
This simple recipe combines fresh ingredients with just a few seasonings to let each ingredient shine. Whip it up in no time and enjoy with fresh cut veggies, on toast, or in a wrap with crisp lettuce.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Similar Recipe #1
Similar Recipe #2
Similar Recipe #3
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates