High Protein Lentil Recipe
~ 10 min prep, ~20min cook
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 Tbs oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1/4 cup Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
1. Cook lentils according to packaging.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add eggs and squash and cook to your preference.
3. Drain the lentils. Stir in squash, Mighty Cricket Powder, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spoon lentil mixture into a bowl and top with cabbage, tomatoes, avocado, eggs, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
Notes for the Fresh Lentil Bowl Recipe:
This lentil bowl combines warm, hearty lentils with fresh ingredients for a deliciously healthy bowl great any time of the year!
About the Creator
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates