Protein Avocado Toast Recipe
1 – 2
~ 10-15 min
Appetizers, Snacks, Lunch
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 small/ripe avocado
- 1 tsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 slice of bread
- Leafy greens
- 3 grape tomatoes
- Fried egg (optional)
1. Prepare avocado spread. Cut a ripe avocado in half, scoop out filling, and place in small bowl.
2. Add Mighty Cricket Protein Powder into the bowl and mash. Add salt and pepper to taste (or your favorite all-purpose seasoning blend). Mix well and set aside.
3. Toast bread.
4. While the bread is toasting, prepare vegetable toppings. Rinse cherry tomatoes and slice in half.
5. Spread avocado on toasted bread and top with leafy greens and sliced tomatoes.
Notes for Cricket-Cado Toast Recipe:
For an added boost of flavor, top with a fried or sliced hard boiled egg.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates