Vanilla Cricket Protein Powder Green Smoothie Recipe
~ 5 min prep, ~ 2 min cook
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1 cup fresh arugula (packed)
- Fresh mint leaves (I used 60)
- 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 scoop Mighty Cricket Protein Powder Vanilla
- 1 tbsp nut/seed butter
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp moringa powder
1. Rinse arugula and mint leaves & pat dry with towel.
2. Blend all ingredients, pour in a glass with a reusable straw & enjoy!
3. Post your creation on Instagram and tag @MightyCricketCo for us to repost.
Notes for Vanilla Cricket Protein Powder Smoothie Recipe:
This is a great way to utilize seasonal greens. A friend gave me a bunch of her garden’s arugula and mint harvest. I had so much arugula and I needed a simple way to use it up while it was still fresh. Although arugula is not the usual go-to leafy green for a smoothie, I figured I would test it out anyway. I loved how the sweetness from the mint leaves balanced out the arugula’s peppery taste.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates