Two ways to participate
Make a Recipe
1. Create your own recipe using any Mighty Cricket product.
2. Post it on social media with the hashtag #CricketChallenge or email it to us using the link below.
3. Stay tuned via our newsletter and social media to find out if your recipe was chosen to be published in the Cricket Challenge Cookbook!
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2020
Taste a Recipe
1. Order a Cricket Challenge dish (including delivery and curbside pickup) at a participating restaurant.
2. Post a picture of it on social media with the hashtag #CricketChallenge.
3. Enter to win a free copy of the Cricket Challenge Cookbook!
Why Cricket Protein?
Crickets not only provide amazing nutrition for you, they are also a highly sustainable food source that helps the planet. That’s why we call them MIGHTY.
less water is used to produce 1lb crickets versus 1lb almonds
less feed is consumed by crickets vs chickens, pound for pound of protein
fewer carbon greenhouse gas equivalents are emitted from crickets versus cows, pound for pound of protein
Each batch of crickets are …
For a mild, nutty flavor
For smooth consistency
For quality and safety
Vitamin B12, Omega 3s, Iron
100% Natural Ingredients
Free of Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, & Nuts
No Steriods, Antibiotics, or Pesticides
BE MIGHTYOur mission is to build a clean protein supply to sustain the world. By participating in the Cricket Challenge, you are making MIGHTY impact on the future of food!
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates