Creative Healthy Guacamole Recipe
4 (¼ cup per serving)
~ 10 min
Appetizers, Snacks, Lunch
Ingredients & Directions:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored)
- 1 ripe roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- 1 Tbs lime juice (fresh is optimal)
- ½ tsp dried cilantro (or 1 Tbs fresh)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Optional: ½ tsp of your favorite seasoning blend
1. In a medium bowl, mash avocados and cricket powder with a fork.
2. Mix in tomatoes, onions, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
3. For additional flavor, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or about ½ teaspoon of your favorite seasoning blend.
4. Enjoy this creative healthy guacamole recipe in a wrap, on a sandwich, with chips, or with fresh cut veggies.
The Inspiration for Creative Healthy Guacamole Recipe:
I love guacamole so much I could eat it for a meal. So I thought, “Why not beef up a guacamole recipe with protein and use it as the main ingredient in wraps and sandwiches?” Mighty Cricket Protein Powder (Unflavored) is perfect for doing just that.
This simple recipe combines fresh ingredients with just a few seasonings to let each ingredient shine. Whip it up in no time and enjoy with fresh cut veggies, on toast, or in a wrap with crisp lettuce.
About the Creator
Jolee Keplinger is an eco-conscious cooking enthusiast. She loves experimenting with new ingredients to create delicious, healthy recipes.
Get Clean Protein in Your Inbox
Subscribe for recipes, deals, and updates